11.9.07

Snorg Tee Girl: Finally In Her Place

As I was casually browsing the Internet at work today, trying unnecessarily hard to find something to entertain the brain, I stumbled across something...awesome...something sent from GOOODDDDD. Read on, today has been officially a good day ever since this revelation.

I was originally on Urban Dictionary not because I browse it - or am an editor for it ;) - but rather because I was trying to reorganize and consolidate my labels. As you've probably already realized, my favorite label to use (not only on this blog, but also in life) is "pwnd"; a slang term meaning to 'own' or dominate/hack an opponent/other, neither uncommon nor mysterious in meaning.

But regardless, my Google search of this magic word led me to that darned Urban Dictionary. Drawing from previous experience using the website, I knew that it would be generally accurate as well as slightly humorous (thus satisfying my ravenous craving for entertainment while at work).

As I click into the definition, the page opens up and displays a few different disambiguations of the word. As I chuckle (har-har) to myself as I scroll further down the page, reading the definitions, I come across a furiously familiar ad placed directly between definitions 3 and 4:


What is the ad for? (Click picture for larger display) ...None other than Snorg Tees! I was so shocked that I nearly fell over in my swivel chair at work (which is a tough task in itself)!

I'm not gonna lie, there's really no need for this post except to let my fans know that I've finally found peace with the online advertising business after today. Just seeing that mushroom tattooed face of hers in between definitions for the word "pwnd" was just the subconscious conditioning I needed to relieve myself of the stress from feeling that I hadn't insulted that ad enough in my last post.

Thank you Urban Dictionary. Thank you Snorg Tees. And most importantly, many many many thanks to you: the inventor of the mushroom tattoo.

2 comments:

Snorg Tees said...

Snorg Tees are the best -- interesting that they should figure so importantly in one of those cosmic moments! They happen once in a while, don't they! :)

I like the sassy, sly expressions of the Snorg Tees girl. Compliments the tees really well.

Snorg Girl II
Snorg Tees

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!