31.8.07

Mixtape #1 (No Edits Yet)

It's been a really busy week at work, with school, friends, that gf, etc. and I have been neglecting the blog regrettably. Well, just to get those internal electronic juices flowing again, I'm gonna publish the tracklist of a dance mixtape that I just made for the new sound system I just installed at my place. It's in first draft mode, so bear with me; but disregard do not, for the tracks are steadfast, true, and slightly glam-nasty.

Mix #1: Track - Artist
1.) Who's That? - Tiga
2.) I Go Hard, I Go Home - The Presets
3.) Curls - Madvillain
4.) Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie Minogue
5.) Pogo - Digitalism
6.) Bizarre Love Triange (Shep Pettibone Remix) - New Order
7.) My Piano - Hot Chip
8.) In The Morning - Junior Boys
9.) D.A.N.C.E. - Justice
10.) Stronger - Kanye West
11.) The Difference It Makes (Superpitcher Remix) - The M.F.A.
12.) Krokus (Superpitcher Mix) - Carsten Jost
13.) Like You (Supermayer Remix) - Gui Boratto
14.) Rocket No. 3 - A Rocket In Dub
15.) Hearts On Fire - Cut Copy
16.) (Just Like We) Breakdown - Hot Chip (DFA Remix)

Gotta show tons of love for that craiglist!! In all seriousness, I haven't seen a 5-disc CD changer since OJ had Isotoners, and now I'm more than just a mad proud owner.

No comments: